Blog Archive

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Deck building tool

Guys and Gals, that are into magic the gathering trading card game or would like to try out magic the gathering game you can now play magic the gathering without buying the actual cards you can also understand the rules of the game easily.

And if you are a magic player that you wants to enhance his skills or you just want to be sure your deck is strong before buying the necessary pieces to complete the deck? then, I have found a software that can aid you in that matter.

I just learned this software from a friend of mine, because I'm still new to the game so I do alot of customization and alot of test play on my deck (Elf Deck), he feed me the information about this soiftware after our playtest where in he won, this software can aid you in any manner that you want and you can actually test the cards that you build using this software with your friends online you can download the said software in this link.

Enjoy! and I hope that I have helped in some manner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=somatic cell counter delaval ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg